- global project engineering: implementation of management methods and tools, project planning and progress tracking, facility start-up assistance, safety rule compliance, logistical problem solving, checking work for compliance with regulations and standards, etc.;
- product engineering: pre-project study execution, system design and installation, digital model creation and execution, performing calculations and conducting simulation tests, etc.;
- on-board computing and electronics: studies and electronic developments, application tests and validations, application software design and integration, training services, etc.;
- operation and maintenance engineering;
- IT and telecommunication networks: implementation of piloting systems and security solutions, network architecture development, project management assistance, etc.
Net sales break down by market as follows: aeronautics (37%), nuclear industry (23%), energy (10%), automotive (9%), defence (9%), telecommunication (2%), pharmacy (2%) and other (8%).
Net sales are distributed geographically as follows: France (70.7%), Europe (28.7%) and other (0.6%)
Provide total systems design and development services to various industries Assystem is the leading international group in the field of engineering and innovative consultancy. The Group's principal activity is to provide total systems design and development services to various industries. Assystem was formed in 2004 when BRIME Technologies, a Paris consulting group specializing in technology and telecommunications, acquired fellow consulting firm Assystem to form AssystemBrime. The company shortened its name to Assystem in 2005. With headquarters in Paris, France, the company is also active in Canada, Brazil, Europe, India, Tahiti and New Caledonia.
Assystem also offers systems and network integration services, including applications development, software maintenance, network security, and telecommunications design. The Group focuses on creating a competitive, dependable and safe production environment for its clients.
The Group manages and delivers, product or process engineering such as automobile, aerospace, nuclear, conventional energy, naval-defence, pharmaceutical and manufacturing industries; technologies, which include advanced services in telecommunications and networks, on board electronics and industrial IT aimed at delivering sustainable performance of systems and related installations; and industrial production, which include services integrating assistance in operations, maintenance, production, auditing, consultancy and training of the safety of goods and people.
The Group's aim is to help customers grow by assisting them in the development of their new products, process engineering and the associated infrastructures, and transfer of industrial activities.
Assystem has entered a partnership with India's Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. to work jointly on projects for Airbus and other clients; Britain's Inbis Group and Germany's Atena Engineering, both with a strong list of aerospace clients.
Customers of the company include EADS-Airbus, Peugeot, Renault, General Electric, Rolls Royce, EDF, DCN, Thales, Areva, and Safran.